Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Meet me in Montauk.

MUSIC: CIRCA SURVIVE
MOOD: WAY TOO LAID BACK



It's tuesday, I have exactly one week left until apocalypse (showtime - literally! gotta display all my schoolwork, preferably finished haha) and I'm making outfit pictures! Yay!

Anyway, I got this dress off of eBay. It's not the size I was looking for, nor the right colour, but because of the low starting bid, I decided to give it a shot anyway. I won it for 7 bucks yet shipping was relatively pricey (it did come in a box, wow much?) but I ended up paying about €13, so yeah, not too bad for a nwot dress.



lookbook: here

It's got the look and feel of a giant tangerine (oh gitty gosh that rhymes!), it's two sizes too big, but it's so cute.

I actually expected the colour to look way worse on me.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At December 8, 2009 at 7:28 PM , Anonymous Stéphanie said...

Het staat je wel leuk inderdaad. Maar ik snap dat je niet zo weg bent van het oranje ;)

 
At December 8, 2009 at 8:28 PM , Blogger Limitless Fashion said...

Normaal hou ik niet zo van oranje maar het staat je echt geweldig!

X

 
At December 13, 2009 at 5:14 PM , Blogger Your name here said...

Ik hou normaal ook niet van oranje, maar ik moet je meegeven dat dit je inderdaad niet gek staat.. heel mooi!

 
At December 16, 2009 at 6:49 AM , Blogger Dylana Suarez said...

Beautiful dress!

Lovely blog! Following!

colormenana.blogspot.com

 
At December 19, 2009 at 3:56 PM , Blogger Thuhien said...

Die kleur staat je heel goed!

xoxo, thn

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts