Sunday, January 24, 2010

Oops.

MUSIC: 500 DAYS OF SUMMER SOUND TRACK
MOOD: GUUD


I got me these boots at Zara yesterday.



So far for my resolution not to buy anything studded out of protest. However, the buckles are detachable, so if I get absolutely frikkin sick of the things, I could always put something else on there, like a chain or whatever.

They were €40 and they're just the right height to make your legs look absolutely amazing yet they don't kill your knees and back if you run around a lot like me.

I also got a really nice black blazer with nifty shoulders, it was €20 instead of €60. It's got tiny metal thingies on the shoulders. Yeah, studs.

I couldn't help it, srsly!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 24, 2010 at 3:11 PM , Blogger Laura said...

ze zijn geweldig!!

 
At January 25, 2010 at 3:14 PM , Anonymous Stéphanie said...

Ze zijn mooi!

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts