Saturday, February 13, 2010

Yes plz.

MUSIC: THE HORRORS
MOOD: SLIGHTLY SLEEPY

After a year of wearing nothing but silver jewelry, my favourite bag pretty much forces me to go back to gold. Reason? It has a gold chain strap. Dammit. Besides that, I have lots and lots of gold necklaces that are going to waste. Darn shame.

So I've been drooling over these bracelets for a while.


The turquoise, the coral, the jade, oh I want them all. Alas, with prices ranging from €30 to €50, I'll have to keep looking. I've already gone through ebay and etsy and so far I have nothing. DIY perhaps? (If only I didn't have two left hands.)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At February 13, 2010 at 4:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

-hello (i'm french) (i don't know why i precise, but i wanted to)
the jade and the turquoise ♥ I like so..!
even if I adore silver for it neutrality (it's nearly white) now I think gold jewelery is more personal (precisely because it's not neutral) and brings something to the outfit.. I don't know, I prefer :)and with this outfit, I'm sure gold jewelery will suit you well.
(i'm sorry for my english.. i'm not sure it's correct)
bises.

 
At February 18, 2010 at 8:27 PM , Anonymous live life glamorous said...

Hi!

Ik heb zo'n barong barong armband. Ze zijn echt leuk en en ik krijg er vaak complimenten over.

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts