Saturday, March 13, 2010

Mar. 13: Viola Lion

MUSIC: ISLES & GLACIERS
MOOD: GUUD

Since Isles & Glaciers' EP 'The Hearts of Lonely People' released a few days ago I can't stop listening to it, seriously. Even though it only has 5 proper songs on it (of which I completely hate Cemetery Weather) it's magic. If you're into post-hardcore and/or anything Jonny Craig does, you should get a copy.

Anyway, we've started working with InDesign at school and we were told to collect 20 pictures and random text for a booklet. I'm going to work with the lyrics to 'The Hearts of Lonely People' and my own pictures, because even though the booklet is merely a technical exercise without any artistic purpose, I'm planning on making a huge effort.



This one's supposed to go with the lyrics to Viola Lion

Don't go home, don't go home
Bury me alone in the light
I am a million pieces of the sky

My toes aren't usually that crooked by the way.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At March 13, 2010 at 6:42 PM , Anonymous Evelien said...

InDesign is erg leuk om te leren vond ik! Boekjes maken in het algemeen is gewoon leuk, ik ben benieuwd wat je ervan gaat maken, wel posten hoor!

 
At March 13, 2010 at 7:58 PM , Blogger *Joey* said...

that picture makes me smile. :)
it's lovely.
xx

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts