Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Mar. 31: Everything ends with heartache.


MUSIC: JONNY CRAIG
MOOD: STRESSED OUT

Two weeks off, coming soon! Might be going to Circa Survive in Cologne, might see Emarosa in May and will definitely see Glassjaw! Three of my favourite bands in less than two months time, that's just amazing.

I'm in desperate need of pants (they're all totally worn out, I'm just waiting for the first pair to rip up completely) so I went downtown Monday, but I came home with this pretty little dress instead.

H&M, The Garden Collection, €19,95

I'm putting way too much effort in just a simple shot of a dress, I know haha. I get carried away I suppose. It keeps me from doing the things I should be doing, like homework. You know, productive things. 

I wish it was Friday already. Oh holidays, I love you! 
I'm expecting lots and lots of Easter eggs, you hear that, Easter Bunny?

Labels:

3 Comments:

At March 31, 2010 at 3:17 PM , Blogger Anja said...

alweer mooi gedaan!

 
At April 2, 2010 at 12:50 AM , Anonymous liz said...

just saw the hm garden collection- loved it, bought a dress as well.

 
At April 4, 2010 at 10:00 PM , Anonymous mereeeel said...

Mag ik vragen waar jij grafische vormgeving studeert? Aan welke school? :)

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts