Wednesday, May 19, 2010

May 19: No point in flying low.

MUSIC: EMAROSA
MOOD: GUUD

Oh the jolly prospects! Saturday I'm going to another little festival, Black Star Fest, with Blessed by a Broken Heart, No Turning Back, I Am Ghost and Campus (hai again), Grey Like Masquerade etc etc etc. Not that I'm actually familiar with those bands, haha, but after seeing so many people with their cameras I got the courage to bring my baby as well.

In other news, I went for a quick shopping spree after dropping my paper off at school (Vicky vs Paper: 3 - 2!) but I didn't get much, just these two pretties:

Ring and bracelet, Six, €3,95 and €4,95

And some new black skinnies because my old ones were getting a bit too rippey. And not in the fashionable way, no I'm talking what-are-you-planning-on-doing-with-those holes in the crotch area. 

I absolutely don't recommend the bracelet as the beads seem to have been put on too tightly, so it's too stiff to fit around the wrist nicely. Bummer. 

The background in the picture was deliberately chosen, but more about that later haha.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At May 19, 2010 at 9:29 PM , Blogger Lies said...

Haha, ik had juist dezelfde gaten op de meeste ongepaste plaatsen en ik liet het altijd een tijdje zo tot het te groot en overduidelijk was ^^ Mooie ring!

 
At June 17, 2010 at 3:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

where is that ring from? it's gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts