Monday, June 07, 2010

Jun. 7: I know I can't escape you


MUSIC: JONNY CRAIG
MOOD: MELANCHOLIC
Procrastination.

I'm a true expert in the field. I knew exams were coming but somehow they snuck up on me and caught me by surprise. Luckily, Literature went fine today. 10 minutes of talking about Lolita, Camus' existentialism, Houellebecq's dirty mind and I was done. Superb!

I've been living in my blue maxi dress for the past few days, watching Californication and enjoying the lovely David Duchovny (for a guy almost turning 50 he's quite alright).
Shitty Photobooth pictures ftw!


So as I was listening to Jonny Craig's I'm Jonny Craig Bitch and I Drive in Reverse!, I couldn't help but think of last summer. Life seemed so much easier back then, I'd go to college, everything would be okay. And now I'm right where I was two years ago. No plans for the future, whatsoever. 
Except for the traveling, which I still want to do even though my faith in hot foreign guys has been smashed to the ground (hahaha). 

Growing up blows. In September I will turn 20, and I'm really not looking forward to it. I wish I could have stayed 17 for a while longer. Which brings me to a whole other kids-should-stay-kids topic, but no, I won't get into that right now haha. 
No, I'll just sulk in melancholy. Or watch 500 Days of Summer for the 436.894th time. 

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At June 7, 2010 at 10:21 PM , Blogger lovert said...

dat is zo'n mooie dress!! waar is hij ook alweer van, ik zoek hem al zolang!

 
At June 8, 2010 at 8:42 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hele mooie jurk, en je schrijf leuk!

 
At June 8, 2010 at 12:56 PM , Anonymous fashionstyletoday said...

Super leuk! ook je foto is leuk!

 
At June 15, 2010 at 4:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello
we are two girls from switzerland. in summer holidays we are going to visit amsterdam and belgium.
we both don't know amsterdam or any nice places there...
so it would be really great if you could write us some clubs or bars where we can go out in the evening...
This would be so nice, thank you.
best wishes
deborah & laura

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts