Thursday, January 20, 2011

Jan. 20: Lady Danger


MUSIC: WE ARE THE OCEAN
MOOD: SMITTEN AND TIRED


Hey all! I've been away for a while again, work is taking up a lot of my time lately, I even tried to do a blogpost this morning between the cereal and the coffee but in less than twenty minutes, it was basically impossible. I even tried to do outfit pictures with my new top but alas, I had to turn to Photobooth for this half ass shot:

Desiree Top, €28,50 AllSaints

Picture from the ASOS website. They sell it for >€80, lulz!

It doesn't fit me all too nicely (I'm too short haha), but it will once I attach some string to tie the waist in. 

Also new in the marvelous Photoboothpic: The first time I spend so much money on make up! MAC's Lady Danger, a very matte lipstick in an orangey, bright red. It doesn't go well with my liner which is more of a pinkish red, so I'm going to have to splurge again I suppose, haha. And finally, as you can tell, I'm back to my old nose piercing. Aargh! I want my ring back! Unfortunately, what I thought to be an infection turned out to be a keloid. Yikes!

I'm having a major blogger's block right now so I guess I'll just leave it at this before I start ranting like a mad woman, haha.

I hope you're all having a nice week <3

Labels:

12 Comments:

At January 20, 2011 at 9:07 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I absolutely loathe keloids! I've had them in my ears for the longest time!

Cute top!

 
At January 20, 2011 at 10:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am loving that lipstick! Is that the Lady Danger? I am a fellow MAC lippy addict! Recently purchased Vegas Volt to wear to a wedding. It's fairly matte (not high gloss) and is basically like a natural lip color with orangey top notes.
I'd definitely recommend it.

xx
www.theleatherweather.com

 
At January 20, 2011 at 11:12 PM , Blogger Aniek said...

super leuk jurkje, lipstick staat je goed!

 
At January 20, 2011 at 11:14 PM , Blogger Annebeth said...

Supermooie lipstick, hij viel me meteen op en hij staat je echt fantastisch! Ik moet definitely eens zoeken waar die MAC store in antwerp is, want ze hebben echt de beste lipsticks. De top is supermooi :) en ik hoop dat je je crush vastkrijgt! :D

over mijn jurk: vorige week hingen er nog een paar in de soldenrekken (in de TRF afdeling), go check it out!

 
At January 21, 2011 at 1:55 AM , Blogger she. said...

you are pretty

http://thefoxeandthefawn.blogspot.com/

 
At January 21, 2011 at 7:57 AM , Blogger Dylana Suarez said...

That dress is so beautiful!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 7:19 PM , Anonymous Evelien said...

Mooie foto en erg leuk jurkje! Jammer dat hij niet helemaal mooi past.

 
At January 22, 2011 at 10:31 PM , Blogger LittleMissLee said...

that dress is fab!

http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

xxx

 
At January 22, 2011 at 11:17 PM , Anonymous birgit said...

What a picture! Why is there no like button for it? :P

<3

 
At January 26, 2011 at 5:20 PM , Blogger robin sue said...

schattig jurkje!

 
At January 31, 2011 at 11:14 AM , Blogger Samantha said...

Love the pictures!

-Samantha

http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

 
At February 12, 2011 at 6:55 PM , Blogger Dylana Suarez said...

WOW! Your dress is so beautiful! I love it!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts