Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Keep going through the motions.

MUSIC: CLOSURE IN MOSCOW
MOOD: ILL

Two weeks without an update! So let's catch up. What have I been doing lately? Well, work's taking up even more of my time these days as I've gone from 28h weeks to 32h, which I absolutely don't mind. The more money I can take the better, yay! And it's not like I do anything productive with my time off anyway, haha.

I got super ill last week and on Monday again, and this morning I woke up with the worst throat ache and I can feel it spreading to my right ear, and I'm currently losing my voice as I'm trying to sing along to Closure In Moscow's Breathing Underwater, haha.
I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me!

I also went to see the Cancer Bats on Sunday which was awesome. Bravely got into the mosh pit voluntarily (first time, as I usually stay glued to the stage or back away from the windmillers), didn't get punched around too much and only got one tiny little bruise on my leg. Being a girl is rad! (Read: Guys try not to punch you in the face.) Oh and I kinda stole a drum stick. Haha.

What have I not been doing? Well I missed out on that Forever21 event last week, basically because I would have had to leave after one hour because of motherfucking public transport. Boo!

And in the midst if all this, I wore clothes, too!




Hecia Cropped Shirt - AllSaints
Padma wedges - AllSaints
Drumstick making an appearance on the bed - Courtesy of Cancer Bats. Haah.


I think I'll be hitting the shower soon, get in bed early and watch True Blood! I didn't quite like the Season 4 premiere but I'm bored out of my skull and I've already watched 3 episodes of Mad Men today.  You see, NOTHING PRODUCTIVE IN MY FREE TIME GUYS.

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Labels:

12 Comments:

At July 6, 2011 at 11:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, i found your blog on chictopia :) I love your style and your interior look is really cool too very calm and simple, i will be following you! :) I hope you have time to follow me too i look forward to your comments X

http://ruparee.blogspot.com/

 
At July 7, 2011 at 12:12 AM , Blogger Lowri said...

Love this outfit! Your bag is awesome! Oh and it super sucks being ill.. AND I'm dying to try a moshpit.. glad to hear girls don't get punched ha!

http://lowri-armsaroundamemory.blogspot.com/

x

 
At July 7, 2011 at 5:52 AM , Blogger  Two Happy Hearts said...

lovely photos. the light is so perfect. and i love the color of your room!

 
At July 7, 2011 at 7:40 AM , Blogger dahhlayne said...

Aww, I'm sorry you're not feeling the very best in your health. Take care of yourself. This is me being a mommy even though I have no children of my own. haha

Anyways, I have to agree with the above comment. The color of your room is so gorgeous and relaxing. I don't think I can ever be angry in that lovely color palette. :)

forte-espressivo.blogspot.com

 
At July 7, 2011 at 1:03 PM , Blogger Fräulein Wunder said...

Have a speedy recovery!!
The photos are really pretty btw.

Tash
pssshhht.blogspot.com

 
At July 7, 2011 at 6:40 PM , Anonymous Liz said...

i hated the season premiere of true blood and the second episode was just as weird, but I'm still hoping it get's better. Cute outfit and feel better!

 
At July 8, 2011 at 11:49 PM , Blogger Mónica C. Welton said...

your room is nice!


Love,
www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

 
At July 10, 2011 at 10:21 AM , Anonymous miney said...

nice bag
3lin

 
At July 15, 2011 at 2:20 PM , Blogger Anna said...

I adore your look. Your clothes are very wonderful !

 
At July 21, 2011 at 11:21 PM , Blogger Reb Mintoff said...

Love your clothes, and your bedding !
Where'd you get it from, if you don't mind me asking :O ?

 
At July 24, 2011 at 9:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely blog!! :) Love your outfit and room! :)

 
At September 30, 2011 at 10:43 AM , Anonymous Thehoshi said...

Oh nice legging :)

Come take a look on my blog !

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts