Friday, December 16, 2011

The world forgetting by the world forgot


It's a shitty picture galore today! It's actually the second time that I try to photograph this outfit but the light in my room is incredibly uncooperative this time of year, so the luminosity, focus, colours and ISO are ALL OVER THE PLACE. And I know the first and third picture are almost identical, but I forgot to put on shoes in the first haha.




Kimono from Forever 21
Top from H&M
Coated skinnies and boots from AllSaints
Necklace from Free People
Earrings from Ebay


Unfortunately I only found out about this *Fixed ISO mode* on my camera after taking these pictures but that also means the next batch of photos will be better! I hope. 

A little note on the title, "The world forgetting by the world forgot" is a line in a poem by Alexander Pope and is quoted in one of my favourite movies of all time, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. If you haven't seen it (which I believe is pretty much impossible), go. Now. Seriously. 
Some more trivia: Circa Survive's debut album Juturna is basically entirely inspired by the film. 

Lastly I would like to share this INCREDIBLY PRECIOUS video of a ginormous Pikachu: 


So, I guess that's about it for today. Enjoy your weekend guys! 

EDIT: OMFG GUYS IT'S SNOWING!!!!!1!1

Labels:

14 Comments:

At December 16, 2011 at 6:40 PM , Blogger Tor That's Peachy said...

I love the setting of these photos, all pretty and sweet! xx

Tor @ That's Peachy Fashion Blog xx

 
At December 16, 2011 at 7:19 PM , Anonymous Fashiable said...

Beautiful poncho, love the print!

www.fashiable.nl

 
At December 17, 2011 at 12:05 AM , Blogger Instant Flowers said...

super coole kimono! je kamer ziet er ook echt zo mooi uit :)

 
At December 17, 2011 at 3:20 AM , Blogger Melaine said...

i love it your hair

 
At December 17, 2011 at 6:14 AM , Blogger Annalise said...

You look fabulous!! I love the kimono and your waxed denim. The lighting in your photos is really pretty too.
XOXO

 
At December 17, 2011 at 3:23 PM , Blogger Sara & Linnea said...

I love your room! =)

http://ruusukerotta.blogspot.com

 
At December 17, 2011 at 4:07 PM , Blogger Ambypure said...

Erg mooi!

 
At December 17, 2011 at 4:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh love your room and outift!

 
At December 18, 2011 at 10:08 AM , Blogger Kailey said...

Eeee your hair is so gorgeous!

 
At December 19, 2011 at 5:20 AM , Blogger Caitlin said...

found you on chictopia.
loved your comment about why guys don't try to hit on you. haha.
amazing.
love the kimono with the color of your room. (and just in general, it's lovely)

 
At December 20, 2011 at 2:52 AM , Blogger sara tardiff said...

It may be quite random, but I just love the placement of those Christmas lights..but aren't you nervous they're a bit of a fire hazard:p JUSTCURIOUS. you look lovely, as always btw

imsaratee.blogspot.com

 
At December 20, 2011 at 6:58 PM , Blogger Vicky DISCOMETOOBLIVION.COM said...

@ sara tee: Well, thanks! And yes the fire hazard has crossed my mind but I put away the lights when I'm like rolling in the sheets and stuff. I actually thought cotton (bedsheets) was less flammable than polyester (fake snow) but I've done some research and apparently I was wrong! So I'm going to be extra careful now haha, thanks!

 
At December 22, 2011 at 1:57 PM , Blogger Mies said...

Ik vind het juist heel mooi! Leuke foto's heb je ook altijd

 
At December 22, 2011 at 3:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like your look ^^

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts