Sunday, March 14, 2010

Mar. 14: Head in the clouds.

MUSIC: ISLES & GLACIERS
MOOD: SLIGHTLY HUNG OVER

I'm going to be extremely awful and advertise for my brand new flickr page.


Also, I made this picture yesterday, again whilst listening to the wonderful Isles & Glaciers EP. 
OH WELL, that's all I wanted to tell you today. 

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I know mine was pretty awesome. It involved stranding in the middle of nowhere, nocturnal discussions about Pok√©mon and communism, and lots and lots of Smurf nectar (aka blue vodka lemon). 
Awesomeness!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At March 15, 2010 at 10:21 PM , Blogger - said...

mooie foto!

 
At March 31, 2010 at 9:11 PM , Anonymous liz said...

that wall is ridiculously and utterly beautiful. is that paint? wall paper? I need that in my life.

 
At May 5, 2010 at 12:46 AM , Anonymous jen said...

die muur, wauw. waar vind je dit? deel dit met mij :(

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts