Wednesday, January 11, 2012

48 Roses


Hey guys! Can you guess what I've been doing with these beautiful semi-precious stones? Let me show you:


That's right! Making plain old necklaces! (If you were expecting some kind of bejeweled flying space pig, I'm sorry) I'm still perfecting my ways but I'm so excited about it that I just couldn't wait to show you.


Pretty, right? I know for a fact that if I saw this in store, I would snap it up right away! That's actually the reason why I made it, because I can't find anything similar in the shops (either really big rocks, too much glitter in the rocks, plastic rocks etc).

Now I'd like to ask the same question I asked you guys about the bracelet I made a few weeks ago: Would you buy this if these were offered online for about €6? (Shipping not included, but that wouldn't be too much I suppose, as I can ship these in padded envelopes.)

By the way, I've tested the bracelet I made by keeping it on my wrists from New Year's Eve to the 3rd of January, including one hell of a partaaay and 4 long showers, and it has held up really well!

If you'll excuse me now, I'm off to play with glue!
Until next post!

Labels:

16 Comments:

At January 11, 2012 at 5:57 PM , Blogger virginialwt said...

Awww....the necklace is sooo beautiful and I really want one!! Where do you find these lovely stone?

Gin
http://www.auroramisery.blogspot.com/

 
At January 11, 2012 at 6:10 PM , Blogger Jessi said...

Wat mooi! En ook een goede prijs hoor. Zou er zo eentje kopen ;)

 
At January 11, 2012 at 6:52 PM , Blogger Fashiable | Nanne said...

Wat een geweldige idee. Ik wil heel graag zo'n ketting en heb er nog nooit aan gedacht om er gewoon zelf een te maken, bedankt voor de tip!

www.fashiable.nl

 
At January 11, 2012 at 7:10 PM , Blogger Cateaclysmic said...

They're very pretty and such a great price to I would love to get one xoxo

 
At January 11, 2012 at 7:10 PM , Blogger the outfit diaries said...

ik wil er wel eentje, met zo'n paarskleurige steen : )

 
At January 11, 2012 at 7:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Explain me how to do that!!!!

I love those stones and I got quite a lot at home so i could just as well use them for accessoires ;)

xoxo Jen

 
At January 11, 2012 at 7:41 PM , Blogger Nicolka said...

I really love the last picture! :)
And the colours ♥

 
At January 11, 2012 at 9:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ik zou er zeker wel een kopen voor rond de 6 euro!

 
At January 11, 2012 at 9:55 PM , Blogger Les is more said...

Wauw, donker groen zou ik graag willen.
xoxo

http://by-les-and-es.blogspot.com

 
At January 11, 2012 at 10:48 PM , Blogger Isha said...

Ooh, zo eentje zou ik met plezier willen!

 
At January 11, 2012 at 11:49 PM , Blogger Marianne said...

I agree, if I saw this on a shop I'd buy it right away. So yeah, it's a nice price, I'd buy one

 
At January 12, 2012 at 11:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd buy one :)

 
At January 13, 2012 at 5:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd buy one :-)

 
At January 14, 2012 at 9:16 PM , Anonymous emikachan said...

i would definatly buy one, theyre super cute :3

 
At January 24, 2012 at 7:21 PM , Blogger Laura Hazelnoot said...

i love precious stones! i got 2 of them at a museum from my boyfriend :)

 
At November 18, 2012 at 5:54 PM , Blogger Insomnia said...

I love semi-precious stones and for this price, it's a bargain!

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts