Sunday, March 14, 2010

Mar. 14: Head in the clouds.

MUSIC: ISLES & GLACIERS
MOOD: SLIGHTLY HUNG OVER

I'm going to be extremely awful and advertise for my brand new flickr page.


Also, I made this picture yesterday, again whilst listening to the wonderful Isles & Glaciers EP. 
OH WELL, that's all I wanted to tell you today. 

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I know mine was pretty awesome. It involved stranding in the middle of nowhere, nocturnal discussions about Pokémon and communism, and lots and lots of Smurf nectar (aka blue vodka lemon). 
Awesomeness!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At March 15, 2010 at 10:21 PM , Blogger - said...

mooie foto!

 
At March 31, 2010 at 9:11 PM , Anonymous liz said...

that wall is ridiculously and utterly beautiful. is that paint? wall paper? I need that in my life.

 
At May 5, 2010 at 12:46 AM , Anonymous jen said...

die muur, wauw. waar vind je dit? deel dit met mij :(

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts